This isn’t your average sugar laden, tropical tasting smoothie! Whilst it does contain fruit, it’s also balanced out with helpings of spinach, oats and seeds to make it a much more nutritious and well rounded breakfast option. This is a great one to make before work or when you know you might not get a chance to snack before lunch time, it’s definitely robust enough to see you through.
- Blueberries (1 Cup)
- Raspberries (1/2 Cup)
- Banana (1 Banana / Chopped and frozen overnight)
- Oats (4 Tablespoons)
- Mixed seeds (1 Tablespoon)
- Spinach (Large handful – you won’t even taste it, promise!)
- Almond Milk (1/2 Cup)
- Throw it all in a food processor / blender.
- Whizz together.
- Split into two glasses… Enjoy!
// This post is sponsored by Speedo however all ideas and opinions are my own.