PROTEIN BREAKFAST BITES
These are insanely good!! You could actually take this recipe to a whole ‘nother level though by adding sausage and mushrooms etc etc… So that it really is a full English breakfast in bite sized form. You’re welcome.
To be honest, I don’t think that eggs and bacon need any introduction whatsoever so I’m gonna stop waffling and get straight to it!
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 170
- Line a ramekin with bacon, I used two strips and layered them in a cross.
- I then added some fresh spinach.
- Then a little cheese.
- I then cracked the egg into the ramekin, topped with some cracked black pepper and the remaining bit of cheese.
- I cooked for about 20 minutes but I would recommend trying 15 mins to start with, then add time on but keep an eye on them.
If you want to have a look back through all of the recipes I have created for the 2015 Get Speedo Fit campaign, you can do so here;
- Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs on Sourdough
- Homemade Energy Bars
- Our Twist on Classic Paella
- Snack of Champions
- Hearty Winter Salad
- Power Smoothie
- Wholewheat Nutty Butter Pancakes
- Wild Rice, Chicken & Veggies
- Two ingredient Flatbreads
- Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins
- Raw Energy Balls
// This post is sponsored by Speedo however all ideas and opinions are my own.