C H R I S T M A S G I F T G U I D E S
I know it’s been a little quiet around these parts for a few weeks now but we want to make it up to you by ensuring that you kiss goodbye to the absolute nightmare that is Christmas shopping! Let’s face it, unless you’re Nana (who has it all done by Easter), you will inevitably leave it until Christmas Eve and then have to brave the shops with the hoards of stressed out parents who have also left it right till the last minute. It’s like Black Friday but with added cheap tinsel. Not pretty, no matter how much mulled wine you consume. Trust us.
We think that with our new B R E A K T H E L O O P C H R I S T M A S G I F T G U I D E S E R I E S , we will have you covered for everything from stocking stuffers right down to that big splurge gift, so you can plan ahead with ease, enjoy the wonders of internet shopping and prepare to feel pretty darn smug about the whole thing!
We’re kicking off the festive proceedings with our G I F T G U I D E S | U N D E R T H I R T Y P O U N D S … Little extras for those with large stockings! 😉
Without further ado…
1. Giro’s Hoxton Gloves – The Hoxton™ LF is a combination of Giro’s Super Fit™ ergonomic design and the supple comfort of a New Zealand Merino wool blend, all brought together with a touch of city style. The full finger design is versatile enough to use for most of the year, offering warmth and style for both cool morning adventures and late night rides home from downtown. The integrated Touchscreen Technology™ lets you stay in touch without removing your gloves. – Edited to add – I have the girls version of these and they’re brilliant! Super snug yet lightweight.
2. Aeropress Coffee Maker – The perfect cup in under 30 seconds. Boom.
3. The Whiskey Wedge – For all serious whiskey lovers. This cool glass with silicon mould means that you’ll never have to worry about fast melting ice cubes ruining your pour, ever again!
4. Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Shaving Cream – We’re huge fans of Malin + Goetz products, natural ingredients and sensitive skin technology. This hydrating shaving cream synthesises vitamin e and amino acid proteins to effectively prepare and ph balance all skin types for a smooth, non-irritating shave. This soothing formula cools and protects without clogging razor; rinsing clean without residue, drying, or stripping. Awesome packaging too!
5. Nopi By Yottam Ottolenghi – The Cookbook includes over 100 of the most popular dishes from Yotam’s Soho-based restaurant NOPI. It’s written with long-time collaborator and NOPI head chef Ramael Scully, who brings his distinctive Asian twist to the Ottolenghi kitchen. Yotam and Scully’s pantries come together so that sumac meets star anise, miso meets molasses and pandan meets pomegranate. The resulting dishes shine brightly.
6. Keep Cup – If you hadn’t guessed already, we put a huge emphasis on our morning cup of jo! Even better when you can enjoy it with a clear conscience! A little fact for you; Over a year, the use of a KeepCup reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 92% compared to disposable cups. Now that’s a figure we can get behind!
7. Moonchild Yoga Wear – This is a brand that I found at the OM Yoga Show just a few weeks back and that I instantly fell in love with! A month on and I have only great things to say about these garments! They fit and flatter like a dream and you can tell they’re made with quality in mind! You can wear this cute top as a bikini, during hot yoga… whenever you like, really! (My advice would be to splash out on the leggings to match, too!)
8. TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN Diary – This diary from Marjolein Delhaas (stocked by Quill London) has my wannabe-organised-self all excited. I know we have countless bits of tech these days to keep things in check but there’s still nothing better than a brand new fresh diary, full of blank pages ready to be filled with exciting plans and projects! Comes in black, too!
9. Elemental Herbology Detox Bath Oil – I don’t care who you are or what you do… We all know that there are few things better than enjoying the luxury of a long soak in the tub. I always run a bath late at night when I’m feeling stressed or my body is tired from mass training but why not flip things around? Try this detox oil in an early morning bath to start your weekend as you mean to go on! It will revive your spirits, increase circulation and help to fight that pesky water retention too!
10. Washed Elegance – If you love a good coffee table book and you love the ocean, then this is for you! I found this via the lovely Emilie’s blog and it’s now firmly on my wishlist. Beautiful imagery that will make you want to sell all your belongings, buy a surfboard and move into a beach hut. If nothing else it will give you something pretty to look at whilst winter does it’s thing. // Ok so shipping from Aus may technically push this item price to just over £30 but I’ve made an executive decision and it stays! I think it’s totally worth the little rule break, don’t you?
11. Nails Inc Superfood NailKale Base Coat / Nailkale Knightsbridge Mews – Strong healthy nails with minimum upkeep is something all girls want, even those of us with short, boyish nails!
12. THP Marble iPhone Case – I’ve been eyeing this up for a while now, super cool design and it will help protect your tech. Win win.
Stay tuned for the next instalment of our G I F T G U I D E S E R I E S We’ll be sharing some awesome ideas for under one hundred pounds!
Fa la la la laaa la la la laaaaa!