FRUITY SUMMERY SMOOTHIE
The second recipe in our collaboration with speedo is a super simple one! Even the biggest kitchen-phobes out there can whip up a killer smoothie, no sweat! They can be adapted to suit everyones needs and you don’t even really need a recipe! Just follow your cravings (or whatever happens to be in the fridge at the time!), throw everything in a blender and off you go! I usually tend to balance out the fruit with lots of veggies – spinach and kale for example but today we fancied something with a more fruity kick! Whilst I would’t have it everyday due to the natural high sugar content, it’s amazing for those hot summer days blended up with lots of ice and is full of vitamins and minerals such as C, K, potassium and magnesium – perfect for athletic recovery!
Ingredients (For 2 People)
- Mango (1/2 a mango, cubed)
- 2 Bananas (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Large Oranges
- Slice your mango in half, peel and dice fruit into chunks, pop into blender!
- Peel and chop your banana, add to blender.
- Peel your oranges and yep, you’ve guessed it, add to blender.
- Whizz everything together and you’ve got yourself a delicious smoothie!
// This content is sponsored by Speedo however all ideas and opinions are our own.