There are no two ways about it, you’ve missed the last available shipping dates and will have to brave the madness that is the centre of whichever Town or City you happen to live in to find last minute gifts. My advice? Embrace it all! Wrap up warm, stop for mulled wine & hot chocolate – as applicable, enjoy the buskers belting out carols and try not to let the masses, barging past you, dampen your mood.
To help make that whole process even easier, here are a few suggestions that both of us here at Break The Loop HQ would love to see in our stockings – ok so some of these gifts wouldn’t be classed as stocking fillers but you might be looking to really treat that special someone. If so, we’ve got you!
LAST MINUTE GIFTS FOR HIM, HER & THEM
- All Saints Ren Crew jumper £46.50 (Currently in the sale!)
- BYREDO Gypsy Water £95 (My second favourite scent, Le Labo The Noir still tops out at No 1)
- Backbeat 505 Wireless Headphones £86.92
- Vinturi Red Wine Aerator £39.99 (A must buy if you like wine.)
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Casserole Dish (Various prices & sizes)
- La Saison Veloutee Candle £26 (This is the perfect budget alternative to Diptyque’s Feu de Bois – My favourite candle, ever.)
- Vans Old School MTE Shoes £75
- The Ordinary Alpha Lipoic Acid 5% £5.90 (If you buy one new skincare product this year, let it be this one.)
- Kikki K A4 Weekly Planner £7.50
- Stelton Black Collar Espresso Brewer £69.95 (How gorgeous is this?)
- H&M Home Large Plant Pot £19.99 | H&M Small Plant Pot £12.99 (Seriously good value for your money, they feel really nice and way more expensive than their price tag!)
- H&M Faux Fur Coat £49.99 (Update – Out of stock but similar here.)
- Le Labo Shampoo £20 | Le labo Conditioner £20 | Le Labo Shower Gel £18 (We already use the shower gel and love it!)
- Google Pixel 2 (iPhone, you’re slacking.)
- Rocket R60V Coffee Machine £2795 (This will probably be on our wishlist forever!)
- Garmin Vivomove £169.99 (I haven’t taken this off since getting it a few months ago, it’s so smart but I love that it functions as an everyday watch without twice weekly charging!)
This year instead of going out and spending loads of money on gifts for each other, we’ve decided to put our pennies & pounds together and get some items for the house. We’re thinking either an espresso machine (probably not the Rocket beast, sadly!) or maybe some Le Creuset… They’re such expensive items that normally we’d talk ourselves out off purchasing them so it makes sense to make it a Christmas thing, that way it’s a real treat.